MASTHEAD 1
Red Strip

St Annes - A History

Built in 1885, by master craftsman, as a wedding gift to a member of the Butcher family, St Annes has weathered the ebb and flow of local history, while retaining all of the original charm and elegance.

Although used mainly as a private residence, over the years, St Annes was the home of the German Ambassador during the 1920's and functioned as a maternity home and a hospital during World War 2.

Knocker
  Front Door

Patio Lounge

Strip 1